Client experience Internship
Always Planned was built by great women, awesome stories, and a sense of family – with a little champagne and cake along the way. We’re looking for someone who loves weddings and entertaining, as much as we do, to join our team as our Client Experience Intern. The ideal person is a creative mind, who loves engaging with clients and vendors. Their goal is to focus on giving each couple the perfect experience throughout the planning process, as well as on their wedding day.
If you found yourself thinking that sounds like me,
we want to work with you!
• Track + enhance all client/vendor interactions with AP.
• Cultivate + research new possibilities for client/vendor satisfaction.
• Maximize client/vendor loyalty by defining planning initiatives for AP.
• Helping set up and assisting vendors’ needs throughout wedding day.
You're Good At
• Keeping up with a fast paced work environment.
• Initiating unique + fun opportunities for client experience.
• Taking charge + implementing your ideas.
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR YOU IF
• You’re unable to check the ego at the door and work collaboratively with our team as a whole.
• You’re not great at communicating and are hard to reach by phone/email (accessibility and communication are key.)
• You’re easily offended or can’t handle constructive criticism.
• You don’t have your own car.
• You’re not into the wedding industry.
THE FINE PRINT
• 10 hours per week + some wedding weekends
• Must be a current college student (this is for college course credit)